La Puerta del Mar is reminiscent of a Moorish coastal home with white walls and lots of tile. Walk through the front door of this 3 bedroom/2 bath home and be greeted by an ocean vista through the floor to ceiling "doors" that open completely to make the tiled living room and patio one large living space. On a clear day you can view the Pacific coastline from the Navarro Beach to Pt. Arena. The master bedroom with an antique Chinese king-sized bed includes its own fireplace, large flat screen TV, bathroom with bidet, a deep Roman tub with an ocean-view, and a large steam sauna and walk-in shower. At the other end of the house is the 2nd bedroom containing a grand, king-sized bed, full bathroom, and an added bonus room with a queen sofa bed and large flat-screen TV. The third bedroom, off the living room, contains a lovely antique, full-sized bed and touts a broadly-stocked library. The living room includes its own large fireplace and flat -screen TV that is centrally located. An open dining room and fully equipped gourmet kitchen makes this setting ideal. A private, luxurious vacation getaway, located within 5 minutes of The Ledford House and Albion River Inn Restaurants--two well known eating establishments on the coast.
- See more about La Puerta del Mar.
- Auction is for Friday afternoon check-in, Sunday morning check-out. Additional weekdays may be purchased to round out your stay, with pre-approval from the owner.
- Weekend stay must be taken by June 30, 2013.
- Approximate retail value: $1,100
- Restrictions: No major holiday weekends or peak rental months (July/August). Dogs are allowed - requires separate pet deposit. Birds - must talk to the owner before making reservations, for permission and to make arrangements. Maximum of eight people, e.g., 4 couples. Winner must call Coast Getaways directly to make reservations at (707) 937-9200.
- All proceeds benefit MickaCoo Pigeon & Dove Rescue!
- Auction winner will be given payment instructions after the auction closes.
- Payment is expected in three calendar days after the auction closes.
- If payment is not received, the next highest bid will become the auction winner.
- To bid, click the "Add Comment" link below, and leave us your email address and bid amount.
- Minimum bid is $500.00; each subsequent bid must be at least $25.00 higher than the prior one.
- Auction closes on 9 pm PT on September 7, 2012.