You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version. Compare with Current · View Page History
- A Mickaboo Volunteer in the making: The photo to the left is of Adhiraj, a second grader in the South Bay. His school had a yearly themed contest and this year the contest was "How I Can Make a Difference." Adhiraj decided to make a poster depicting the Mickaboo slogan "Don't breed, don't buy... adopt a rescued bird!". Great work Adhiraj!
- Mickaboo Ornaments: Do you need something to fill those stockings at holiday time? The second in the "Mickaboo Bird" series of ornaments is available now at Mickaboo's Cafepress store. The website is www.cafepress.com/mickaboo and then click on the first category called ornaments. All proceeds from the store go into Mickaboo's coffers to help pay for medical bills.
- Holiday Gift Giving: If your looking for gifts for your feathered friends; as well as gifts for the humans check out our retail sponsors.
- Vehicle Donation: Help Mickaboo's birds, get rid of your old vehicle, and obtain a tax write-off all at the same time! By donating your car, truck, RV, or boat, you will be making a vital contribution toward rescuing birds in need and avoid the headache of selling a used vehicle. Mickaboo will receive 70% of the net proceeds from the sale of the vehicle while you save money at tax time! To donate your vehicle, call toll free at 1-800-237-5714 and designate Mickaboo Companion Bird Rescue as your charity.
- Many Thanks: A big thank you to the Newsletter Team, Matt Linton, Newsletter contributors, and the Mickaboo Admin Team who have made this newsletter possible.