Subject: Re: [Ticket#0120759] add OTRS queues?
From: Mickaboo Tech Team <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 09:32:41 -0800

Pam: In OTRS, the list of queues you can move things into is dictated by the
list of queues you yourself have access to.  This list of access queues is
determined in turn by what "role" you have.

I am going to set everyone in Mickaboo with OTRS to have the 'Species
Coordinator' role and therefore have access to all the species queues, so that
everyone can do what you've requested.  It seems to make sense to me.

The 'Credit Card Processing' and 'Donations' queues, since they have financial
info, will still be restricted to board members, sysadmins, and financial
folks.

You should have access in 10 minutes or so.

-- Matt
==============================
Mickaboo Companion Bird Rescue
"Don't buy, don't breed.......
           ADOPT!

Pamela Lee <[email-masked]> wrote:

> When I'm looking at an email in the "outreach and pr" queue in OTRS, there is
> a list of queues on the right-hand side to which I can "move" the email.  Can
> someone please add the species coordinator queues to that list?  
>  
> Thanks much - Pam
> 
> 
>       
>