Subject: meeting?
From: "Redon, Chloe" <[email-masked]>
To: "The mickaboo tech list" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Chloe Redon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 16:04:23 -0800

Hi Mickaboo Techies,

We'd like to have a meeting sometime in the next month 
or two, to discuss the status of our tech projects, such as:
- OTRS
- our server and backup system
- computer (donation) fundraising ideas
- improving our website
and anything else that people want to bring up.

Lets start by finding a day of the week (or date) that works
for people and a location.

Day:
Sundays work best for John and me, but if that is not good,
what days would the rest of you prefer?  

Location:
I think we have two people in the south bay (Matt and Paykar), 
one in SF (Wendi),  3 in Berkeley (Chloe, John, Mal), and 
one in Richmond (Wayne).

Is Berkeley a possibility?  John and I could offer our place
(either mine or his house).  I have a wireless setup and I think
John has one that can also take multiple users.  He also has
a deck with a view of the bay.  :-)

Regards!
Chloe