SPECIAL NEEDS BIRDS
BIRDS COMING SOON
BIRDS PENDING ADOPTION
BIRDS IN HOSPICE CARE
THE WILD PARROTS
Free Tributes to your birds and bird friends!
Need a laugh? Check out our Bird Humor page.
Check out the mickaboo store!
Lovebird foster parents agree...
We Adore Our Lovebirds!
Want to learn more before you commit? Ask us about fostering a lovebird (or two)!
- Lovebirds have a zest for life, with big bird personalities in small packages.
- Outfitted in beautiful colors, they rate at the very top of the cuteness scale.
- Their non-stop activity keeps us laughing.
- They’re opinionated and funny – like having your own personal soap opera, except cuter.
- Musical cheeping fills our homes with cheer.
- Always curious, these little birds like to be near the center of activity, “chatting” with their humans.
- Lovebird pairs like to be near us, but are rarely shoulder birds. They prefer hanging out with their Lovebird buddies, and don't need much dedicated time and attention from humans.
- When tame, single lovebirds can be sweet little shoulder birds. Singles require more attention from their humans because they see you as their mates!
- Usually ravenous, so easy to feed.
- You’ll never need a 'paper shredder' if you have lovebirds around.
- And finally, when in pairs, we think they're perfect birds for people with busy lives.
Bird ID: B2006051
Sub-Species: Peach Faced
Health Status: Deceased
Good with Kids: Unknown
Well Socialized: Unknown
Adoption status: Unavailable
( Click to enlarge image )
Print this page